Covid-19: Measures for a safe season at the Superpark Planai
The 2020/2021 winter season is just around the corner and holds a lot of new things in store. Besides a rad setup and a lot of energy that we're bringing with us from the summer break, it is especially important for the shred community to stand together firmly – of course with the necessary distance. We have to stick to a few measures even on the holy open air arena of the Superpark Planai. By doing that, we want to contribute to the fact that we can enjoy our beloved Spring Sessions this season.
Here is a summary of the most important corona safety measures to shred safe through the 2020/2021 season:
MNS (Facemask) obligation:
- In the ski bus, in the ski depot, at the ticket offices and lift stations and in all gondolas and lifts, the wearing of a mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory.
- In order to guarantee the safety of all, the obligation to wear a mouth and nose protector applies to every guest over 6 years of age, without exception.
- In addition to the usual mouth-nose protection masks, multifunctional towels, buffs, bandanas, ski masks, etc. are also permitted.
- A winter sports suitable mouth-nose-protection will be issued once with each ticket purchase.
- Mouth and nose protection is not necessary on the slopes.
- Regular hand hygiene is important: Disinfectant dispensers are available in the toilet facilities, at the cash desk area and in the Ski Depot.
- The minimum distance has to be maintained in the following areas: When waiting in line at ticket offices, lift stations, ski bus stops and in all public buildings. This regulation also applies if a mouth and nose protector is worn.
- If, due to the number of passengers and when boarding and alighting and in the gondolas and lifts, it is not possible to maintain the distance of at least one meter, it is possible to deviate from this rule by wearing a facemask covering mount and nose.
100% healthy at the Superpark Planai
Even if it hurts in your shred hearts: If your throat scratches and you don't feel well, keep your distance from the slopes and make sure you are 100% healthy before you hit the hills again. When shredding together or spending time in the Chill Area, we ask you to pay attention to each other and to respect the necessary measures.
We will keep you informed about current developments and the Covid security concepts for our events.
You can find all the information about all the regulations of the Planai ski resort here.